- Do not attempt to correct the problem on your own.
- In the event of a major utility failure or potential danger to building occupants, immediately notify the Emory Police Department at 404.727.6111 (or 7.6111 from a campus phone).
- Call Campus Services during regular business hours (8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.) at 404.727.7463.
- Cease using all electrical equipment.
- If necessary, vacate the immediate area.
- Cease all operations.
- Do not switch on lights or any electrical equipment.
- Vacate the immediate area.
- Turn off equipment such as computers and monitors to avoid potential serious damage once the power is restored.
- If you are in a dark area, proceed cautiously to an area with emergency lighting.
- Provide assistance to others in your immediate area who may be unfamiliar with the building or workspace.
Nonemergency reporting, repair requests, and information may be obtained through the Campus Services webpage. or through the Campus Services Call Center (404.727.7463).