Reporting Indoor Air Quality

Whom to Contact

If you have an indoor air quality (IAQ) issue that does not involve a chemical odor, contact Campus Services Work Flow Management at 404.727.7463 and report the issue. If Campus Services is unable to identify and resolve the issue, Campus Services or the person with the IAQ concern should contact the Environmental Health and Safety Office (EHSO) at 404.727.5922 for assistance.

  • Immediately report all chemical odor concerns to EHSO at 404.727.5922.
  • Immediately report all natural gas odors to Campus Services at 404.727.7463.
If there is a natural gas odor that develops in your area:
  • Stop all operations.
  • Do not operate the lights or any electrical equipment.
  • Vacate the immediate area.

For after-hours emergencies, contact Emory Police at 404.727.6111.